Monday, November 7, 2011

Chapter 1: Rusted Memories IS FINISHED!!!

Well, here we are at the start of week 2!

The weekend was pretty hard to work through, and I didn't end up getting many words down at all, which has put me rather far behind. Luckily it is not inconquerable. In order to finish on time, I'm going to have to write 1,867 words a day. That'll be rather difficult, but I think I can do it, and even if I don't I'm definitely farther into any attempt at writing a novel then I've ever been before. : )

Current word count: 5,212.
Chapter 1: Rusted Memories is finished.



What I learned from Chapter 1:

1. I don't know very much about working in a library.
2. I don't know very much about working in 'business'.
3. I don't know very much about football.
4. I don't know how to write women at all.
5. I can't write brothers well either.
6. I can write best friends alright, but that definitely still needs work.
7. DIALOGUE, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!




Not sure what I'm going to name chapter two yet, but that should be easier to write as I have it outline much better. As I keep writing I'm going to have to forward the outline that I'm keeping in my rather large black book. It's only up to chapter 5, though it does have a lot of information in it. This is going to be a very, very big book, and I think I'll be lucky to truly finish it in under a year. Still, the march to 50,000 words goes on!

Onward I shall go! TO VICTORY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment